Saturday, February 02, 2013

STAMPS ARE ON SALE NOW!

Remember those stamps I was talking about before? Here...

Well, I've photographed and prepped enough that I think I can start putting them "out there." I've still got loads to go through, and will keep updating the page as I go.

Please read the info at the top of the page for all the "ordering" info. If you have any questions, please email me.

I am mostly focused on selling these locally, but if you really want one (or more) and you live out of town I will arrange shipping with you on an individual basis.

Here's the link again: not ladylike stamps. I will put it up in the top menu as well, for easy access! HA!

Thanks!!
later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!