Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Technique for Your Tuesday

So, in case you haven't been paying attention, I work at a scrapbook store. I also create content for their blogs, and post on said blogs. Sometimes I really impress myself with the cool techniques I share on the TM Inspiration Blog, so I am going to share a couple of those layouts here today! If you want to learn how I made the various elements on them, you'll have to check out the TM Blog! HA! Self-promotion!!

This layout shows off some sweet sweet GLITTER, and how to embellish your embellishments with the stuff. Now, you may not have guessed that I kind of love glitter. I know! Weird eh, being "not ladylike" and not. I kind of totally dig sparkles. Go figure.
Oh, and there is a sweet story on this layout as well. Because for me, scrapbooking is the way I tell my story. And connect my past to my future. And remember all those amazing moments that make life glow.



You might have to wait about 45 minutes for the TM post to go live, depending on when you are reading this. First thing? Yep, you're gonna have to wait. But it's worth it....

later loves

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing layout. I love the picture, takes me back to my childhood, love how your scrapping is about the story. So important.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!