Saturday, January 19, 2013

currently...

saturday // january 19 // 1:49pm // home

eating: that cookie! To be fair, I did have carrots & celery for lunch....
drinking: WATER! I trying to evade this lovely massive headache.
listening: the fan on R's laptop, the sounds of Dude's apps on the iPad
watching: the snow fall outside, and the temperature fall as well
needing: to get out of the house! and pick up some photo paper and the forgotten groceries from yesterday's trip
loving: that Dude keeps giving me little hugs, like he hasn't seen me in ages and missed me
thinking: about this, and this...like, a lot....
wanting: something I can't have

Last night was a strange one for me...lots of thoughts running through my brain, making me a little crazy, a little antsy, a little anxious. Today I need lots of down time. At the computer. Cutting & gluing paper. Just letting the thoughts run their course, and the doubts fade.

I'm going to go run some errands now.

later loves

"Currently..." is inspired by // my previous posts

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:35 am

    That friend-love comic is the cutest and best thing I have seen in forever. It is also super awesome because I just received a book from you, so I just ASSUME you're thinking about me when you're thinking about that. ;) (I'm after BFFs place!!) Ha.

    I hope you got all of your thinking done and that that cookie was as good as it looked. xx

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!