Thursday, December 06, 2012

Latest & Greatest...

So, on Instagram I totally said this was going to be for sale on Sunday. Last Sunday. I've gone and made a liar out of myself. Yessiree.

But it's on sale now people. And I think I've gone and outdone myself with this little mini album. It's pretty damn awesome, if I do say so myself. Which I have. Often.

And really, the more I look at it, the more I think it is only sort of Christmasy. I guess it's what you make it...just like the actual Christmas.


ON SALE NOW at your "local" Treasured Memories. There's only one...so...yeah. If you're local, stop by!

Enjoy! I might just use this one as a travel mini album for our family trip to Disneyland!
later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!