Thursday, November 01, 2012

So...Hi there....

That was awkward, eh? Me spilling my guts out a little bit. Oh well. I feel it was kind of due, and I don't mind getting a little real on this here blog. And thanks for all the lovely - and supportive - comments. You guys are the best!

And now, I would say back to regularly scheduled programming BUT I left my camera at work, and all of my "What to Wear on Halloween" pictures are on there! ACK! So that will have to wait until tomorrow...

And instead I will make myself another mojito and talk about something else. Like that wedding I went to a couple of weekends back. That's as good as anything.....
 
 

This was a fun wedding!....and of course after we left all the cousins got out on the dance floor. Sigh. Where were you when I was stuck out there with the under-10 crowd?!

I promise to be back tomorrow with my What to Wear photos, and some Halloween tales! Until then.....

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!