Saturday, October 13, 2012

Currently...sort of

the past couple of days...and today...3:27pm

Old movies...yet again. Creepy, western, and sci-fi. That's how I roll.

I also caught up on some recorded shows this week. What the?! It was nice to have a whole row of New Girl to watch the other night when I was feeling really crappy (snacking in front of the tv with my dislocated toe kind of crappy!)


Farmer's Market. Fresh. #nomnomnom

This morning I did some much needed yard work. I had a "helper", but he got cold/bored/tired and went inside. I am wearing "comfy" today, by Local Thrift Store.


This week has been very trying for me. And it was a short one too! Thank goodness.... Work was strange, to say the least, and much more stressful than usual. As a result, I needed a lot of down time at home. Just sitting, playing on the iPad, reading and hanging out with the boys. I feel now that my week is coming to a close that I cannot fault myself those unproductive nights. Or extra snacks.

It is my opinion that you can always turn a shitty week into a positive, and this week my turn around was my symphony date with the BFF last night! Wheee! It doesn't even matter what they're performed (Chopin, piano). I am so chuffed that I got to dress up, and hang out with BFF for a couple of hours.

Thank goodness for small favours.

later loves

4 comments:

  1. I still love your grape eating photo - it totally makes me think of Rosie the Riveter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except my rivets are grapes! "Help your country through this rough time by eating more produce!"

      Delete
  2. I can't believe we live in the same town and haven't bumped into each other yet...one day I hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know! Sometimes I'm amazed at what a "small world" Edmonton is, and yet also big enough to get lost in! We'll have to just make a plan, and not leave it up to fate!

      Delete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!