Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Being Awesome: Day Twelve

Prompt #12
Take a class.

Better yourself. Grow your brain. Learn a new skill, or find a new hobby. My Mom & I took a basics photography class last fall, and it was so awesome! I have been thinking about taking a course on html & CSS coding, but I haven't really looked into it seriously in awhile. Maybe now's the time!

I also want to try my hand at some trade skill. Like carpentry, for example. I'll have to see if Home Depot has any of those "Handy-Lady" classes coming up. BFF is such a terrible influence! HA!

later loves

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to tell you all your blog comments make my day! Vvxxx

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!