Monday, September 24, 2012

Camping Crafts

Rewind a little. These photos were all taken at Ross Lake Provincial campground. It was a sort of "family reunion" thing with my stepdad's sisters and all their families. That's lots of people, by the way. All the kids have kids, and some of those kids have kids of their own as well. So yeah. Lots of people and loads of fun!

My cousin Court & I have the same mindset when it comes to entertaining the wee ones: pull out the crafts! She brought this hilarious build-your-own-felt-creature activity, and had all of the kids (big & little) gathering around the picnic table for most of the weekend. Even Dude! And he never does crafts.

And I always bring a bag full of scrapbooking supplies. My cousin's little girls love to scrapbook with their mom, so they always put together a little book or something. Samantha took an interest in my Instax and wanted to add a bunch of photos to her book! And Georgia just wanted to paint and add letter stickers to her book.

I know Dude isn't keen on all this "crafting" stuff, but I can still indoctrinate the next generation at these family events! HA!

for the scrapbookers: Butterfly die cuts are Studio Calico. Paper is an assortment: Echo Park, Crate, Studio Calico. "Amazing" sticker is Echo Park, and "happiness is" is from My Mind's Eye. Same with the little words. Not much going on here, but once I add some journaling I think it will be 'just right'.

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!