Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Being Awesome : Day Two

Here's the next "prompt" for you, on your quest to be more awesome.

Prompt #2:
Tell a friend s/he looks awesome! And mean it!!

This one I especially love because I know how awesome it feels when you get that kind of compliment.

And here's a little bonus tip for you...don't ever tell someone they look "tired." Gah! That's the worst...you might have well just said: "You look like shit today Lisa". Thanks a lot! You're not doing anybody any favours with that one. Didn't your Mom ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your damn fool mouth shut?!

later loves

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:15 pm

    Ha! These are the best compliments. I actually ran into a friend who's been away for the the past four months and although we had already said goodbye, she came over a couple minutes later to tell me "You look beautiful. I thought it and I just couldn't walk away without saying it." My whole day changed after that. What a nice thing to say and do. Sometimes It think compliments and don't say them. I think that little example shows that if you think something nice you should definitely say it because even with a 10 second exchange you have the ability to turn a person's day from good to great.

    P.S. I can't see you, but I am going to assume you look FANTABULOUS! xx

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!