Friday, August 10, 2012

What Movie Was Filmed Here?

Can you guess? I'll give you a hint. Starts with the letter "X" and ends with the letters "MEN".

This is Hatley Castle in Victoria. It shares the grounds of a college? It is at the bottom of a big hill. I have no idea what purpose it served...but it's so purty!

Funny Story: We got there too late in the day, and the castle and gardens were all closed up. But the grounds are quite beautiful, and it was nice not to have to fight for space with tourists! I mean, other tourists!

On this layout I am using a new handmade product we are now carrying at TM. Small Ghosts makes some pretty sweet stamped paper. Very gorgeous colours and patterns and what not. That's the golden chevron stuff at the bottom. Here's the TM post with some more detailed shots. Did I mention they are local, based out of Calgary? Doubly wonderous.

later loves

1 comment:

  1. I was there a couple of years ago! Only in January. I'll bet it's WAY prettier in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!