Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm On A Boat!

And here we are on our whale watching tour. We saw about 6 whales. It was damn cold and damn windy! But it was also very awesome! 
 Ha ha ha...
Layout Deets: The chevron stamp is hand-carved (by me) and the "Today Is" stamp is from Elise Blaha Cripe's Spring Pop-Up Shop, which is closed now. And there are those pesky Bella Blvd. chipboard doo-dads again.

 I still enjoy scrapbooking, even though I get at it less and less nowadays. I'm trying my darndest to use up the supplies currently in my stash without purchasing any new stuff. But that is going to prove to be damn near impossible to continue once all the new CHA stuff starts hitting the store any day now. I'm excited about a couple of lines and companies (Julie Balzer stencils, Dear Lizzy & Amy Tangerine from American Crafts, Studio Calico for starters), but I have been trying to stay away from all the scrapbooking blogs so I don't get too overwhelmed and excited and blow my budget before September hits!

Have you been following all the CHA hype? Is there something you are really looking forward to this summer or could you care less?

later loves

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:47 pm

    I love this layout. You do a really great job. I like that you don't overwhelm a page with a bunch of photos or a bunch of embellishments. They always look so clean and perfectly thought out.

    Good work, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout Lisa :) I hope we see some whales on our trip to Alaska!

    I have not paid too much attention to the cha stuff but know I will be a buying when it hits the shelves!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!