Thursday, August 30, 2012

Everyone Needs Something to Feel GREAT In

Or rather, for the grammar police watching the blog, "something in which they feel great"!

For me, it is a new-to-me skirt. A silly black with white polka dots skirt. Stretchy, simple, just the right length. Best thrift find ever?

I could wear this skirt with anything and everything, and I always #feellikeamillionbucks.

What's your #feellikeamillionbucks outfit?

later loves

p.s. It also makes my boobs look great...bet you never thought you'd hear that a skirt made someone's boobs look great. Well, that's just one of the many gems you can expect from "notladylike" up in here.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. It looks great and I too thought "wow, her boobs look great" before I even read that you thought that too ;) honestly, who doesn't want their boobs to look great!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!