Wednesday, July 18, 2012

lately...

I have been sleeping a lot. Like...a lot! So I haven't been doing much else. Saturday was very productive, and warm, and wonderful. And then Sunday hit me like a tonne of bricks and I did a lot of napping and sitting around. And then Monday and Tuesday nights I was in bed by 8 o'clock! What the deuce!?!? Being back at work after the long break has really kicked my ass. I leave the house just after 7am, and I'm not back until after 5pm. Then I make dinner, eat dinner, clean up dinner, and then I am done. Oh man...am I ever done.

I got a Blogging award from a blog-friend the other day, and then promptly fell off the face of the world! Sorry peeps!

Here is an image of a spiral galaxy to keep you entertained until I get my ass in gear.

I have two coffee dates planned and pretty much planned this week, so I am hoping these get me back in a better mood and give me some inspiration to stay awake past the senior sleeping hour. When did I turn 80, again?

And I have been listening more and more to this podcast, and while it hasn't been helping me in the awake-asleep department, it keeps my drives to and fro work interesting. Thanks to BFF for recommending this.

On a side note: I don't understand why it's so hard to just do your own job and not worry about what everybody else is doing. Also, why are you asking for my input solving a problem in which I have no history, expertise, or knowledge? But in an area that you are kind of queen of. Geez louise! Also, I don't really need a running commentary of what you're doing or what you're planning on doing in the next fifteen minutes. I have enough shit on my desk to deal with, I don't need updates on yours. Thanks. End "editorial".

later loves

1 comment:

  1. I sleep a lot too and often feel like I'm about 80... usually it passes, but I've come to realize I just need a lot more sleep than most people do -- and I'm ok with that!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!