Thursday, June 07, 2012

I solemnly swear...

I've been up to something crafty lately! Thank goodness I worked the crop on the 1st, or else I would have almost absolutely nothing to show for the past couple of weeks...in scrapbooking terms at least.

And that is that. Maybe I'll have some finished projects to show you soon...don't hold your breath or anything!

However, you can look forward to:
- "Before" and "In progress" pictures of me (dear lord...)
- "I hate Project Life" and other stories
- Gardening ideas that have nothing to do with plants
- A fashion post where I look a tad crazy (and by "a tad" I means a giant effin bullfrog's worth of crazy)
- Also, going to Safeway in gym clothes...good idea? Or just plain ludicrous?

later loves

1 comment:

  1. Not even a bit ludicrious. And I ike the fun-ness of this LO!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!