Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's Watch a Movie

Last night I had a lazy dinner with Dude, played some Heroica, watched some TV with him then promptly fell asleep. I didn't even get to put him to bed. Sad face...

So I got nothing done. Nothing. And I feel sort of crappy about that, but I also think I needed a night off. These new hours are super hard on me. Right now I am feeling a bit like a zombie...and I don't really have anything fun to share with you, so I thought I would list a few of my favourite movies!

Jean Arthur is a fabulous lady! The Devil and Miss Jones and The More the Merrier are two of my favourite. She was also in the original Mr. Deeds, and Shane, and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

I am also a new convert to old westerns. So far I've seen two-thirds of The Dollars Trilogy and really enjoyed it. I watched High Plains Drifter the other day, and didn't really enjoy it, but I still love early Clint Eastwood!

I fell asleep half way through From Here to Eternity on the weekend, but it was really good up until that point. Yummy Montgomery Clift!

I took some photos of what my DR looks like right now, and I have a layout to share! And a Project Life update!! I'm hoping tonight will look a little better. My friend/co-worker Simone is treating me to some Drift Truck for lunch and she is really (really) excited about this, and it's getting me excited, and I am determined not to have a crappy day today.

And that is that...
later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!