Sunday, May 13, 2012

Found...Art

I love watercolours. And now I love them even more, after reading this post.

I am also now a big fan of this site.

This looks like a super neat-o magazine! Embrace and celebrate Average!!

Thanks to Nadia for introducing me to this blog. Lots to explore.

Art of food counts right? I really enjoy Emma's blog, and would love to try out some of her recipes. This one has been added to the list. But knowing me I should probably start somewhere simpler.

Happy Mother's Day Peeps! Today I mostly just want to sit outside in my new chair (that hopefully I will have purchased before now), sipping an iced coffee or a strawberry+basil faux-jito and reading a book.

later loves

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!