Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Explore Xel-Ha

One of my most favourite parts of our Mexico trip (last December) was the excursion we took with Dan & Morna to Xel-Ha. It is a giant lagoon, full of fish, where you can snorkel the day away.

 Even though I couldn't see a damn thing (no glasses) and my mask kept filling up with water, it was so amazing being able to float around this "natural aquarium" with my friends. The sun set while we were there, and that was just icing on the cake!
 Technique: I inked that canvas heart (Tim die cut) with two colours of Ranger Distress Stain - Barn Door & Walnut Stain. Also, you'd be surprised how simple it is to stitch right over top of your chipboard pieces.

I don't think we'll get back there on this next Mexico trip, but maybe one day...

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!