Friday, May 25, 2012

Currently...May 25



time: 3:03pm
drinking: coffee (third cup of the day...)
eating: nothing. I had a huge salad for lunch.
thinking: I got lots done today!
hoping: I can make it through next week (this getting up early is super tough!)
wanting: to have people over
needing: to clean my house first!

I went on a shopping spree at Salisbury greenhouses this morning. I bought loads of gorgeous annuals for the containers in the front. I still need to figure out what I'm doing in the backyard, but this is a good start. They are still sitting in their "tetra packs" out front...but maybe I'll get to them tonight!

later loves

1 comment:

  1. ummmm....helllloooo Fluorescent hottie!!CAn I take you on a date??!!!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!