Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sundays are for Surfing!

Actually, I found most of these links when I was busy (busy busy busy) blog-working last Friday afternoon. Busy. Like, this busy...I had to make a schedule...yep...

Wish I had seen this post before I bought that b-day present. Oh well.

This is way more inspiring than all of Pinterest.

Yes, I would like an alternative to Instagram! Thanks for sharing these!

This place is cool...ice cold. Or just more internet waste-of-space. The jury is still out.

Thanks to my real-life new best friend, NASA IOTD is my new new best friend. Sorry dude...

Wil Wheaton's Tabletop looks like the coolest geekiest thing I have seen in a long time.

I was wandering through my bookmarks as well. I should really clean those out...or use them...hmmm.

Now I am off to be more awesome! And go to the gym!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!