Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project Life - Update

I am still behind. But I am getting back into the swing of things.

Here are some "catch up" pages.


An example of some of the "memorabilia" I include in any given week. Lots of Lucas' school assignments and crafts make it in here, especially ones that are unique and special. This week I also received some lovely mail, and included both the cards and the envelopes in the larger pocket sheets.


I am still working out how many photos to take in a week, and whatnot. Since I am not using the 12x12 binder and the PL-approved page protectors I usually can't fit one week on to one double-page layout. Which means my book is getting exponentially larger as the weeks go by!

And I know I keep yammering on about how big my album is getting and how space-unsustainable this project appears to me. I think scrapbooking and preserving my memories in this artistic way is important. But I don't believe it should take over my home.
So I guess I am still evaluating my place in PL, and PL's place in me.

I must say that this has been a very good exercise for me. All this "figuring out"...I am an over-analyzer by nature! But this actually gives me something to do with my hands while I am over-analyzing things and it has made it all the more worthwhile.

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!