Friday, March 23, 2012

My Friends

And here are the remaining layouts from Jill's wedding photos. Rather, of the photos I took at Jill's wedding. Four layouts seems to be rather manageable for me, and they fit well in my Project Life binder (more - again - on that later).
 I like this one because it all came together thanks to the Elle Studio music note card you see below. I wasn't planning to use pink on this layout (who do you think I am!?), but I set the card out beside one of the photos and it just worked. So I ran with it.
See that big "flower"? I have had that sheet of Hambly paper since it came out, and have never once cut in to it. Yeah...it's about damn time!

Details:
*Hambly rub-on and paper

NEXT!
 I'm getting much better at this "at-arm's-length" self-portrait thing! These are the most special memories of the night - hanging out with my TM Family. And skyping with ViVi in Australia...what an awesome moment!
Can I just say that I love that giant Jenni Bowlin rub-on!? And those new Studio Calico woodgrain butterfly stickers!?!? Heavenly, people. Oh so heavenly.

Details:
*New Studio Calico paperbutterflies and letters
*Hambly & Jenni Bowlin (like this one) rub-ons
*An old stamp set (my favourite letters)
*An assortment of snippets of new paper (MME, Echo Park) and old bling

These ones are going up at TM...I thought it might be fun for some of our regulars to see us out of our "work clothes" (HA!) and get a peek in to Jill's wedding. I know a lot of them were privy to sneak peeks before hand, stopping by when Jill was planning things or working on things. It truly was a very special night. I might  just write down some of the moments that really stick out in my memory and attach it to the back of one of these layouts. Not traditional "journaling" by any means, but it's important to include anyway.

later loves

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!