Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Show & Tell

I am very excited to share with you my first TM Show & Tell! Join me tonight at the store (5218-86 street, Edmonton) from 6:00pm to 8:00pm and I'll show you how to make the tag pictured below.


And did I mention it's FREE to participate, and you don't need to bring anything but yourself?

We're going to make the background using four colours of Distress Stain...you'll be amazed at how easy this is, even though it looks so fancy!

Ribbon is Scarlett's Pick this week, so I made sure to use a couple of strands on my project as well.

And I have been told that while this picture is pretty sweet, it doesn't do justice to the colours and vibrancy of the real thing (Thanks Chan!).

I would love to see you tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!