Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dang it's Cold Out!!

I just couldn't bring myself to go to work today. Drive in the cold, walk in the cold, sit in the cold office. No thanks! Walking Lucas to school was so painful...it is on days like today that I feel most sorry for my mailman. He was positively frosty by the time he made it to my house, and I am early on in his route. Yikes!

I have made a substantial to-do list for this afternoon, which includes things like:
- type up meeting minutes (check!)
- put away laundry and do another load
- work on this week's mini album (check!)
- have a shower and get dressed

If I don't write it down, I might forget...

Stay warm today!


p.s. my glasses came today and they are not what I expected. back to the drawing board...

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!