Friday, December 16, 2011

Our Simple Stories

It feels so good to get back to creating! I have finished the last of my Christmas cards (going out to some Mexico friends today) and while I promised myself I would do dishes and light the tree today and I making a liar out of me by tackling my latest mini album kit!

Presenting the Simple Stories Mini Album
 
This time I've filled the album with earth tones and warm reds. There are a lot of cozy textures going on, but the pages are simple enough that any theme is workable. I think this album would go great with wedding or Christmas photos as well! I've even given you some envelopes for more photos or journaling. And if I'm any judge of scrapbooker-photographers, I know the twenty layouts might not be enough!!

The album is designed and hand-made by me! It's quite a beauty, if I do say so myself, and the perfect Christmas present for my Mom...shhh...don't tell her! HA HA...Hi Mom!! These should be in store this weekend, and at $25 are the perfect Christmas present for lots of Moms & Grandmas out there!


2 comments:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!