Tuesday, November 08, 2011

More Grey, Blue & Green

And more Jasper photos! Two of my favourite things right now aka a couple of weeks ago! I like to spread out these kind of blog posts...I think I made these layouts at that crop back in October!
 
This is a simple 6x11 layout. I am loving the navy, yellow and taupe combo here! The background was misted with Mister Huey over a Pink Paislee mask. I even snuck a little Sassafras sticker in there. Now that  I know they aren't manufacturing scrapbook supplies anymore I am being more protective of my stash! HA! Movember reference!!

I sort of had a major FAIL using the cloud Crafter's Workshop stencils on this next layout. The blue Distress Ink just did not stand out against the Studio Calico pattern. I tried to add some polka dots to one of the clouds but I was still not impressed. So I just gave up and called it a day!
I used up some "old" supplies, and some of that wonky canvas ribbon from Webster's Pages. I was a skeptic of this stuff when I first saw it, but it's actually kind of neat to work with. You can ink it and fray it and generally abuse it in a decidedly crafty fashion and it can take it all!!

What are your favourite colour combos right now, for crafting, decorating, etc??
Are you busy scrapbooking one event, or random bits from everyday life?


1 comment:

  1. That is such a great pic of Momma and the Dude! Did you know, taupe, yellow and navy was the colour combo for one of the winning outfits on Project Runway last week? (OK, I need a life)
    And I am scrapping all of the old photos my mother left behind when she passed. I seem to be craving blue and mustard right now.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!