Monday, November 28, 2011

Instant Flair

Have you bought yours yet? This is the first layout I've made using some of my "private stash", but it for sure won't be my last!

These are pictures from the wedding Russel was in back in September. Doesn't he look hot?? No, seriously, it was unseasonably warm out that day...
I used three pieces of flair on this layout. Each package comes with six coordinating pieces. Each is embellished with an assortment of bling, butterflies and buttons. 
I added some machine-stitching, a couple of small Amy Tangerine leaves and one large ivory skeleton leaf. The "handsome" title piece was handwritten by me...backwards. I draw backwards on the "wrong side" of the paper, then cut around the letters. Pretty good, eh?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'd say he does look hot, but that would be wrong. Handsome is such a good word. :-)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!