Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hello Son

I made this layout awhile back, when TM was having a big sale...but I never finished it. And then I moved some stuff around in my room and it found its way to the bottom of a tall pile. I cleaned up that pile, and low and behold, like the archaeologist I was trained to be, I found a great treasure!

I haven't added the journaling yet, but I know what I want to write. It's a little too personal to be on display at the store though, so that will have to wait.

I wanted to experiment with shapes and layers. I haven't cut my photos in to shapes in many (many) years, but this felt okay. I was so hesitant to lose the backgrounds at first, but I think his face tells the story in each photo and that is what I wanted to focus on. The feet picture is just an added bonus! HA!



Need some extra details?
Heart and "XO" (Treasured Memories/Celebrate Boy printable)
Hello flower (American Crafts/Garden Cafe)
Letters (American Crafts/Amy Tangerine)
Falling Leaves stamps (Stampers Anonymous)
Paper: brown woodgrain (American Crafts/Campy Trails), gold woodgrain (Hambly), blocks (Studio Calico/State Fair), mulit-coloured (Kaiser Craft)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's fun to see him grow and change. I like the circles.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!