Thursday, October 27, 2011

TM Fancy Labels

Here is my "project example" to accompany the Fancy Labels TM printable. I like how this page turned out...lots of "primary colours" but the tone is muted, so they are not in your face and super bright. At the end of the post I have a list of other products used, and some tips to get the most out of your new TM Printables!

I love versatility of these Fancy Labels! I've used one as a backdrop for my title, another for a bit of "journaling" and the third as an additional embellishment in a little cluster at the top of the page.

Remember, you can print these puppies off as much as you like! I print them directly on to my photo paper (I use Matte by Canon, or Staples) as a full page. Once I use them all up, I print them again! Your colours may vary depending on the paper and ink you are using. When my ink is almost done, they come out a lot lighter, and the outline looks more brown than black, which is actually still kind of cool!

I have another brilliant idea for these guys that I hope to have on the blog in the next week or so...I'll also be posting the layouts I made using the Celebrate Boy printables. You get access to these layouts when you purchase the file, but showing them off on the blog is a little incentive to purchase!! I'm hoping to make you so envious of them, that you have to log on and buy a couple! And the price is right...

Layout Details:
- Pattern paper is Crate Random Modern, Farmhouse Apple Pie & Sunday Dinner
- Authentique Splendid Diction Stickers
- Imaginisce Geek is Chic cardstock pieces
- Sticker letters are Authentique Glowing Petite Type Squares and old Heidi Swapp
- Date label is My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 Sunshine Forever Label Stickers
- Cabouchon is from Prima Marketing
- The tag is Grungepaper cut with a Tim Holtz by Sizzix die then inked with Wild Honey and Vintage Photo Distress Stain
- I also used the File Tabs On The Edge die on the polka dot paper
- 7Gypsies Decorative Tape & old Colorbok "fortune"


1 comment:

  1. I might just have to get some of these...thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!