Monday, October 17, 2011

TM DT Layouts

I actually love being on my one "design team"...the TM Team! There's no pressure to create, I can use what I want (within reason) and I only ever have one deadline a month! Yay!!

This month I was giving some of the *new Webster's Pages to play with, specifically from their "All About Me" line. I had run out of photo paper, so I didn't have any printed photos to use, but the rest of the girls were charging ahead and I just had to catch up! I pumped these layouts out in an afternoon so I could prove I'm still a contender...hey, they were teasing me...usually I'm the eager beaver who gets everything done the day after it's assigned! HA!

And would you look here...the first layout is the one I started in my Inking Techniques Vlog! Hazaah! These photos are from Athabasca Falls, in Jasper Park.

These next photos were taken on Whistlers Mountain. We took the Tram up, and enjoyed the view for a long time. Jacob liked all the rocks and snow, and Lucas loved jumping in and playing with the snow! It was a beautiful day.
 

These are from Mt. Edith Cavell and Angel Glacier. This is my favourite place in the world, and I love that I got to share it with my favourite people in the world! I love the photo at the bottom, with the heart-shaped rock and Russel's silhouette blurred in the background. I did add some journaling to those seemingly-random paper strips at the bottom!

I've got another one coming, but I forgot to print those photos with the other batch I did on Friday! I also finished a couple more layouts (with my new product) at the Late Night Crop...I'll post those soon!

Love Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous Lisa-I need to get some LO's done-these are really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!