Wednesday, September 07, 2011

U-Pick

So, my grandparents are awesome! They took Lucas & I to a local U-Pick a couple of weeks ago. We were on the hunt for beets & potatoes mostly.






 We had a lot of fun, learned what Cousa is (a type of squash), whispered about the deaf folks up front (my Grandma is such a gossip! HA!) and got our hands dirty.

Also, my Grandma and her sister are hilarious together! I got some great video at Dad's while Joanne was in town. I hope Amy and I are like that when we're old and grey!



1 comment:

  1. Jealous! I love digging around in a garden and I love digging up potatoes. It's like finding treasure, a delicious treasure!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!