Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm a teacher

I may not have a piece of paper hidden in my house to tell me so, but I am a teacher...and I love it!! Join me on October 1st for a couple of super fun, "artsy-fartsy" classes at TM...

Lovely Lady Mixed Media Canvas. I'm using the new stencils from Julie-Fei-Fan Balzer and Crafter's Workshop to make painting faces so much "easier"...and fun too! This one is great for all skill levels.

This is for my Trends & Techniques Layout class, which runs in the morning. $20 gets you two single page layouts made with the latest and greatest products, and I teach you a couple of fun techniques as well. Especially good for beginners, but always fun for more "advanced" scrappers as well!
 

Questions? Want to sign up? Call TM: (780) 414-1540.


1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I wish I could come take your class. Well, both actually. But we ALL know what a great teacher you are-you taught me to make my very first self portrait!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!