Friday, August 26, 2011

WITL Video...wait...maybe not...

oh goodness...what have I gotten myself in to!?!?!?

k...frustrating moment of venting here. I worked very long and very hard this morning on adding some captions to the movie and when I tried to open the file this afternoon I got an error: file corrupted message. I am beyond peeved. My headache is getting worse, and Lucas is in a shrieking mood this afternoon.

So give me a moment to get things back on track and I will have the video for you soon...

Until then...here is the finished layout for you to feast your eyes on. I'm not worried about "spoiling the surprise ending" cause, really, what does that matter!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!