Thursday, June 02, 2011

TM update...

Most of you are probably already up on all the Treasured Memories news, but I thought I would do my Blogger duty and give you the low down here as well.

#1. We have recently started up an online store! Excitement! It's actually kind of cool that I can now go shopping at my favourite store from the comfort of my own home. And I can choose "pick up" and avoid the shipping! Eek!! My lazy self is cheering right now!

Another plus about the online store is that it still has stock left of products that have been long gone from the brick-and-mortar store!! So if you're looking for something "hard to find", check out the TM Online Store!

#2. We are hosting a crop to benefit the Slave Lake Fire victims. It runs this Saturday from 10am to midnight. The crop costs $50, and thanks to some generous breakfast and lunch donations, we are hoping to add to the $5 per crop fee going toward the fund! I am donating some raffle prizes again (a patchwork bag and apron), and I'm sure fun times will be had!

#3. We have lots of great classes coming up in the next month, but the big news is our Show and Tell nights! Essentially, you get to make a fun project for free and get a discount if you want to buy any of the products featured! We're re-vamping it for the summer and I've already got some cute demos that hopefully I'll get to teach! These happen every second Tuesday night, and you can participate on a "first-come first-served" basis.

That's my TM update for now...and that's Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I just got the package you sent me!!! It was so adorable and COMPLETELY made my day!!!!! :D and the little notebook! eeeeek thank you so much!!!!! -kristie

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!