Monday, June 06, 2011

So, I missed my second Friday post because I was busy sewing this beauty for the Raffle at TM that happened on Saturday.





 I'm not sure how well it did in the raffle, but it inspired Kathleen to buy some tickets!

I love making these! I finally brought home the old Doodlebug aprons I've been hoarding at the store and am going to create some fun aprons to put in the store in the next little bit. I'm neglecting Lime Door again, as I have been feeling a little under the weather, and crafting always takes the first hit when that happens. But I did clear a better path within my studio, so I can actually get to my desks without bending over backwards (literally), and I finally bought a table top to go on top of my storage units! So once I get some more tidying done in there, it's go time!

Supplies List: black and red spray paint, stencils, black "puffy paint", leftover bits of fabric and felt, and sewing machine.

We were also busy this weekend with more Corporate Challenge Cheering! We only caught one at bat and one fielding of the slo-pitch on Saturday (cold, wet, rainy, windy, yuck-tastic), but we managed to see two bunnock games on Sunday morning! And Dad's company was playing as well, so we got to enjoy our traditional Sunday lunch together as well. Lucas had a very good weekend. He is learning to control his body more when he gets frustrated and it's happening less and less now anyways! YAY! PROGRESS!! He was also in a really good mood, which helps all of us.

1 comment:

  1. This is REALLY pretty Lisa! If I were there I would buy tickets on it!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!