Friday, June 24, 2011

PO'd

Can I just put it out there that online banking is at the same time the most annoying and inconvenient thing in the world, and still super convenient!?

I actually punched my kitchen counter and threw something (it was tiny and light) this morning cause I was getting so upset with all my online banking and M/C sites. They tell you not to write down any important logging-on information, but they want you to remember strange and obscure passwords, user names, email addresses, the name of your favourite teacher, soft drink and sports team, plus a unique image and welcome phrase. Really!? Oh, and when they update their system and your account mysteriously vanishes into the cloud, they make it "really easy" for you to get a new one...please note the sarcasm quotations.

And thanks to Canada Post and it's Union Workers, I missed my May M/C statement, probably only by a couple of days of strike, and now owe two month's worth of money on top of some interest.

As much as I hate the government getting involved, can we just get these workers back to work already. Geez Louise. This was supposed to be my stress-free Friday, full of ice tea and relaxing goodness. Now how am I to get back on track, when I have fallen so far off?

later skater alligator

1 comment:

  1. I just love how the banks want your business but then make you go through hoops to get a mistake THEY made sorted out. Makes me angry thinking about it...And its like they know they got you because who wants to go through the hassel of switching to a new bank and setting up deposits and withdrawls for everything. Ug.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!