Friday, June 17, 2011

Camping Journal is a go!

I permanently borrowed some leftover scraps from TM, grabbed some other random finds in my studio, and put together this "beauty" last night.

The inside pages are blank as of right now (um...duh...) and I added some simple loose leaf paper at the back so I can do some simple writing if I want to.

And I just loved this little kit that Evalicious made so much, I went and found my own little box to store everything in...
Mine isn't as cute as hers, but it gets the job done! And I use my trusty old SpongeBob pencil case to fit all the little bits in. And look! It all fits inside my cereal box!


My travel-journal essentials:
- small scissors
- adhesive (I like a glue stick for these kind of adventures)
- Sharpie
- crayons, coloured pens or pencils
- Hole punch and stapler
- one stamp and stamp pad
- random bits and bobs like label stickers, scrap pieces of paper, tiny letters, Washi tape, etc.

And I was also playing with my *new Copic markers last night!
I am kind of in lurve with these pens! I am such a colourer, so these are so up my alley! No visible pen strokes!!!! Ack! I'm bringing them on my trip so I can continue my expensive doodling all weekend.
I spent all my SYTYCD last night doing this. I just can't get into the dances this early in the game. And the judges talk way too much, oh my goodness. They should call the show So You Think You Can Talk About Dancing...geez Louise.

In other words, watch for a Copic Make & Take at the store!

I have to go now and finish start packing for the trip. I might schedule my LR DIY post for this weekend if I have another spare moment today. Just you wait and see...

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!