Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Pink Boy

Every once and awhile Lucas says something that just cracks me right up! Tonight he took his rubber boots off at the park, and stuffed his socks in them. When we left the park, he put the boots on with the socks still inside. He then proceeded to tell me that it was just like walking in high heeled shoes. Adorable!


But he's still a little boy at heart...loving to jump off the top of the highest slide, wandering around barefoot, and in love with every car and truck and "plow" in sight.

Layout details:
Border stickers/Crate Paper and Sassafras, Ribbon/Websters Pages, Pattern paper/Sassafras, Sticker label/Crate Paper, Star sticker/Sassafras.

This is a layout I made using the "staff challenge kit" I got from TM last month. I sort of begged and pleaded for the new Sassafras, and just happened to have bought a whack load of the new Crate Paper the week before...which explains my slight obsession on this layout with those two! I have three more layouts within this group to post here, but I thought I would stretch things out a little!


I love using pink on layouts about Lucas...sometimes it just works!


This is a photo of his favourite piece of machinery at Reynold's Museum in Wetaskiwin...the Adams grader that he calls "the green plow."


Good times,

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!