Thursday, March 24, 2011

WINNING...I mean, winner!


Yay Chantel! I'll drop off your prize tomorrow.

I used the very scientific method of selection involving throwing all the entry slips up in the air and awarding the prize to whomever landed on my keyboard.

And since I actually got five responses, I'm throwing in a runner up prize...for Nadine. Your yet-to-be-determined prize will go in the mail tomorrow.

And now I leave you with a photo of two of my current favourite things. Adorable Lucas...awww! And my fabulous Eames Reproduction rocking chair that I picked up last night c/o Dude from Kijiji! Eek! I am so excited and in lurve with my new chair!

That being said, I now have a rocking chair that I need to sell! It's ~6 years old, like new (no wear marks) solid wood (oakish, I guess). I'll take $20 for it.
It's going on Kijiji itself this afternoon if I don't get any takers through the blog (Twitter or Facebook). You can email me to get the ball rolling: lisakercher[at]gmail[dot]com

I'll see you later skater alligator for another post (which I am now re-thinking...hmmm)

3 comments:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!