Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Teal? Turquoise? Aquamarine??

I don't know. I don't care. I just love this colour! And I have been using it a lot lately!

Supplies list
Chipboard button: Such Sweet Tierney
Letters: American Crafts
Rub-on: Hambly
Picture of the lady: artist papers from an issue of Somerset Studio 
Die cut paper: American Crafts
Picture of Amy taken with Fuji Instax Mini
*****
I love this picture of all of Lucas' little clothes on the line. I wasn't going to scrapbook it, just put it in the album, but I couldn't resist.
supplies list
Pattern paper: My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin
Tag:  Scrapnspire Kit
Sticker letters: Hambly
Sticker labels: Jenni Bowlin (JUL), My Mind's Eye (I adore you), Sassafras (arrow), Crate Paper (memories)
Bling: Doodlebug
Rub-on stars: Studio Calico

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!