Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Book List

this month...
The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
The Birth House by Ami McKay


Favourite: It's a tie between The Corrections & The Birth House.
Least Favourite: My Sister's Keeper. Too much sad. And crying.
Recommended: The Corrections & The Birth House


This month, I stopped at VV for something else (that was the "peach" trip I think) and bought some books. And that snazzy blue bag as well...with old luggage tag still in place! Yippee! So I finished two this month, and will get to the rest in the coming months.


VV Book Deal: Buy four and get one free. They range in price from cheap to ~$12 (and that's for a nice hardcover). I try to pick the least smelly/stained ones!


I think I want to go take a peek at the book trader by the in-laws next month.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, love to hear what books others are reading. Spring is my biggest reading season:)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!