Saturday, March 26, 2011

I would like to thank the Academy...

My Sweet Ginger gave me a blog award the other day (i.e. ages ago) and I am just now remembering I need to publicly accept said award, and then pay it forward.


The Liebster Award gives recognition and exposure to small blogs who have less than 100 blog followers (or 300 depending on the site you read). Note: I think it's hilarious that 200 followers is considered a small blog.


The winner chooses a bunch of blogs to recognize, lets those Bloggers know, and then they pay it forward again.


I'm going to choose my buddies!


Please click the "Blogs of Note" page above for a lovely list of small blogs. Blogs that I read on a daily basis. Blogs that I love written by ladies that I love!


It doesn't get much better than that.


Up-and-coming on my blog:

- A new Feature! (like I needed another one...)
- The low-down on my upcycled shirt (from this post)
- New Music, New Found!
- A new old scrapbooking layout

p.s. I am starting to actually like my goofy little digital collages! They remind me of old school scrapbooking, and some of the fun magazine collages I did back when I was young. Ah...Nostalgia...how I lurve you!

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff;) I really do enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!