Tuesday, March 01, 2011

All That She Wants

OMG...I heard this on the radio this morning and it took me right back...holy sheit!



Amy and I used to be (slightly) obsessed with Ace of Base. Back in the days of discman, and tape decks. Oh, memories...

And for the reason you're really here...the winner of the S2S App is...VERONICA, by coin toss. Literally. I flipped a coin right here at my desk. It took me about five tries to get it to actually work! Hun, I'll email you the code, and if you don't get an iPod or an iPhone or an iPad let me know and it will go to the runner up.

later peeps...it's mad-cold up here today, holy shneicke. I am going to try and forget I'm in -30 Edmonton, and pretend I'm in Jamaica, or Costa Rica, or Hawaii, or somewhere more delicious with umbrellas in drinks, and ocean waves, and handsome waiters! Oh, and warm sand for my cold toes!

tee hee!

1 comment:

  1. I freaking love you lisa!!! I never knew we shared a secret love for ace of base....that song is on my play list right now....

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!