Wednesday, March 16, 2011

365 Project...Fun Mail, Jenga Robots and Freebies!

Monday, March 7. We played no-name brand "Jenga" which inevitably turns into building things after the first collapse. Tonight it was robots. I made an awesome TicTacToeMohawk Robot. Lucas tries to name his, but he usually just copies my name exactly then tacks on a word at the end that's different!

Wednesday, March 9. Sending some fun mail to my aunt in Texas. I am using an old Purolator envelope that I found stacks of in the office. I had to cover up all the "Purolator" branding on the envelope, so I got creative with duct tape, and a giant label (on the other side). And what's fun mail without a fun doodle!?

March 9, again. Lucas did a craft! Eek! If it involves paint, he's more-likely-than-not going to be interested. This is a little wooden lizard he got as a favour from Damien's party. It was awesome. He freaks out when the paint won't come off his hands...must not be my kid! HA! Those funny treat-looking things at the bottom of the picture are not bribes...not really!

And speaking of fun mail...March 9 brought some my way, and I want to share the love! I got my Elle Studios package in the mail, and it is full of cute things! CUTE CUTE!! And there is a lot of it, more than I will use. So I pulled some pieces I felt I could definitely part with, and am giving them away! EEK!

Leave a comment here with your name, and I will draw a winner in one week (that's the 23rd). If I get 5 comments on this I will throw in a runners-up prize! Ooh la la! The winner will receive what you see above, as well as some other matching goodies I can rustle up! And the runner up...well, we'll just have to wait and see!

later skater alligator

5 comments:

  1. Sign me up! I haven't scrapped for forever, I need inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa!

    Just leaving a comment for the giveaway!! Hope all is well with you... :)

    ps there is a giveaway on my blog too if you are interested... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love giveaways- how did I miss that!
    Pick me! Me. Me. Me.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are too so treats, Lisa! (I used the same for my kid) You do the best envelopes, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LISA LISA!!! I want to win!!! :) Please pick me!!!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!