Tuesday, February 08, 2011

New Favourite...New Art

I have recently changed up my mantle display, but my art remains the same as it did ages ago when it made it's way up on the wall. So I thought I would change up the current look, for $0...the price is right!!

I fell in love with this post when I saw it first in my Reader. I love typography and fonts and art created with letters. I particularly loved the hispter font "away we go" up in the top left.

And while I am by no means a type-expert, I thought I could make my own using these (among other images) as inspiration...
Supplies: pencil crayons, sharpie, ledger paper

I want to make hundreds of these in my favourite quotes, sayings, song lyrics, and Lucas-isms.
It was the most relaxed I've been in a long while.

that is all
later skater alligator

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Lisa, Let me know when you plan to come...and if the boys are coming too...I would love to maybe have the day off so I can hang out with you a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hundreds"? I can't say as I blame you, these are SO COOL.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!