Monday, January 17, 2011

Video Monday - Weather Blues

So I have no sound at work, so I hope there are no profanities or stupidity in this video...but the visual really captures what Edmonton is like right now.

It was snowing like a crazy mother earlier, and now it's calmed down a bit. But I am still not looking forward to shoveling my car out before I head home today. Especially since I left my little shovel at home...d'oh!

I must say, that the weather has not been helping my headache and general maladious feeling this weekend. I got a lot accomplished, but I also felt like crap immediately afterwards, and had to lie down to recover before I could being the next task. But thankfully I don't feel like I'm falling behind!

My boss is not in today. Her car crapped out on her on the highway, and she had to wait 2 hours for someone to come get her, as her husband couldn't even get into his car, let alone get it out of the driveway!

May everyone get where they are going today, safely and slowly.

later peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!