Thursday, February 03, 2011

GoodBye...and Hello!

So last week was my last challenge as a Twisted Sister. Anam chose a gaggle of great new scrapbookers, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us! And with this new DT, she has given me so many more blogs to check out. Yikes!

This means I won't have a TS layout for you every second Thursday for you. So I have to "step it up" and bring my A-game and get some layouts done on my own! HA!

I actually had a wave of inspiration and energy on Saturday night (a couple of weeks ago now) and completed a couple of layouts. Russ was at his buddies house playing computer games (he takes his own computer...yep, it's that serious) and Lucas was snug in our big bed (I guess it's more comfy) so I had the house all to myself!
These photos are from our day of action and Gingerbread House Decorating back in December. It is a double-page spread. I kept it pretty simple in terms of embellishments, but I really like the texture of the lace, and the fun little gingerbread people!
IMG_4073

Gingerbread House - Layout
The left side layout was (loosely) inspired by Sketch #11 in the Sketches 2 Scrapbook app. Very (very) loosely inspired, but it did get me going!
Gingerbread House - Layout
Supplies: Pattern Paper: old KI Memories and old SEI. Journaling stickers: October Afternoon and 7 Gypsies. Gingerbread people sticker: KI Memories. Brad: My Mind's Eye. Flower thing: Webster's Pages. Lace: Value Village

Plus I'm saving the other ones I finished on the same day so I can keep the posts short, and so I don't run out of posts within a week!

later skater alligator

1 comment:

  1. You make your girngerbread house a home-I love that Lisa. You always put such love into your work.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!