Tuesday, November 09, 2010

All things new and wonderful

I need to focus on new and good. Things I love and things I can control. Things that make me happy. I need to keep my hands and my head busy.

Also, you know those movies you can watch over and over again and never really get sick of them? And they continue to make you smile for no apparent reason other than they're cute, or clever, or fun. Wimbledon is on that list for me. I love Kirsten Dunst and I lurve Paul Bettany (but not enough that I could remember his last name...had to IMDb it...and am now also realizing that I have barely seen any of his movies...hmmm). It was on a couple of Sundays ago, on a day when I had a to-do list a mile long, but do you think I could pull my sorry butt off the couch and get on with my day? Nope...
(from imdb)
(from Tribute)

later skater alligator

p.s. I signed up for Twitter today...I am officially a twit. Come over and say hi (if you can in 140 characters or less) @FormerlyLisaS

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!