Friday, October 08, 2010

it's coming...

A fresh DIY involving the sweater pictured below! Looking back at these photos, I'm not sure if I made the right decision to "alter" the sweater...updated birthday list...new black cardigan! With sleeves
dude...I should have emptied my pockets before I took this photos!
 
and yes...I do leave the house looking like this...
later skater alligator...

p.s. my word of the week is farouche (it means sullen, shy, socially inept)...I am totally rocking the farouche.

2 comments:

  1. My album is here already!!! how did you do that? That was so fast, I had no idea what it was until I opened it! I love it Lisa, it's so funky. And the ATC is spectacular. I didn't even know you made ATC's. I'm so happy, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome Lisa! Looking very stylish!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!