Monday, October 04, 2010

Blah Blah Blog + Video Monday

So, I started typing up a post about the new TV shows I've been watching...and it was boring even to me.

So I stopped.

And now I'm not sure what to post.

Worked the "craft show" for TM on Saturday. The booth was so gorgeous, but Chan didn't win the prize. Not that we're sure how exactly you get chosen for said prize...hmmm... Some quilting booth won it. The TM booth was really great. I got some photos that I'll have to share this week.

Remember to post a comment and enter to win one of the 10-10-10 Prizes. Maybe my prizes are loser, and that's why no one wants to win one...please give me some feedback here. Thanks!

I do have a fun post set up for tomorrow. Some inspiration for fall.

Don't you...forget about me...


later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!