Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another layout...this must be a record!

Two layouts in one week! You guys are so lucky!

This is one I made up after buying a gorgeous paper pack from the craft fair at the beginning of the month. Bisous is the name of the company, and they put together a nice line!
this is everything - layout
Other supplies used:
Big blue flower is Bella Blvd. (I think)
Letter stickers are Jenni Bowlin and Studio Calico
Chipboard stars are Bisous and Riff Raff
Brads are American Crafts
Star sticker is Jenni Bowlin
I made my own stick pin with beads and I punched those pretty butterflies out of dictionary paper with my Martha punch!
later skater alligator

P.S. blogger is piss-piss-pissing me off right abouts...now. I am trying to re-do my layout but they have made some changes that make any sane alterations more difficult than pulling on pantyhose with wet nailpolish. We'll see if the blog survives the night.

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!